Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS

Post subject: Удаление программы с паролем из Windows7
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:48 pm 

Скотт, здравствуйте. Я устроился на работу в техническую поддержку в среднюю школу, а опыта у меня совсем мало. Дело усугубилось тем, что прежний администратор, уволился месяц назад и паролей никому не передал. Дело в том, что на компьютерах преподавателей, в том числе и на ноутбуках Lenovo Тхинкпад, установлена специализированная программа "Интернет Цензор" http://www.icensor.ru/soft/ с паролем, который мне неизвестен. Также мне неизвестен адрес электронной почты, которая указывалась при установке программы. Войти в программу, чтобы добавить разрешенный сайт в белый лист я не могу, так как требуется пароль. Служба технической поддержки отказывается помогать, так как имя компьютера также не соответствует с тем, что у них зарегистрировано. Инстолятор Виндовс 7 не может удалить эту программу. С помощью Revo Uninstaller Фрееварэ http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uni ... e_download.хтмль я удалил программу, но дело в том, что она все равно остается включенной и активной в трее и также блокирует сайты. Подскажите пожалуйста как выключить интернет фильтр, при уже удаленной программе. После я ее переустановлю. Спасибо. Евгений. Переведено с помощью переводчика Гугле.

Post subject: Re: Удаление программы с паролем из Windows7
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:20 pm 

Google Translate works pretty good in Russian now:
Scott , hello.

I got a job in technical support in high school, and the experience I have very little. The matter was compounded by the fact that the former administrator , resigned a month ago and nobody gave passwords . The fact that computers teachers, including on laptops Lenovo Thinkpad installed specialized program " Internet Censor " http://www.icensor.ru/soft/ with a password that is unknown to me .

Also unknown to me e-mail address you specified when installing the program . To sign in to add allowed sites in white sheet , I can not , because it requires a password.

Technical support refuses to help , as well as the computer name does not match with what they have registered.

Instolyator windows 7 can not remove this program. With Revo Uninstaller Freevare http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uni ... e_download.html I deleted the program , but the fact that it is still active and included in the system tray and also blocks sites .

Please tell me how to turn off the internet filter , already at a remote program. After I re-set it .

Thank you. Eugene . Translated by translator Google.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:49 pm 
Site Admin

You might be able to disable the software using Autoruns. If not then it may have a very low-level hook into the system, in which case reloading Windows from scratch may be the best alternative. Scott.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:45 am 

Scott wrote:
You might be able to disable the software using Autoruns. If not then it may have a very low-level hook into the system, in which case reloading Windows from scratch may be the best alternative. Scott.

Scott , hello. Internet Filter disable failed.
1. The program Autoruns many tabs , prompt the name of a tab or section where you want to stay in the running process ?
2.How do you feel better on a laptop Lenovo Think Pad L520 :
 - Use the hardware button F11 to return to the factory settings? (быстрая установка);
 - Otfarmatirovat hard drive MHDD program ( low-level format ), then install Windows 7 , Office 2010 ? download the latest driver from Lenovo , and then activate the product ?
Thank you. Eugene . Translated by Google.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 pm 
Site Admin

Evgeniy wrote:
The program Autoruns many tabs , prompt the name of a tab or section where you want to stay in the running process ?

A program like that could put entries in several parts of the system especially including but not limited to those covered by the Logon, Services and Drivers tabs. The "Everything" tab covers all entries.

Quote:
Use the hardware button F11 to return to the factory settings?

That would reformat the drive and reinstall the OS as well as all of the drivers and applications that came with the system. The OS would be pre-activated as well (no further activation necessary). Just be sure to back up any data before using that option. Scott.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:00 pm 

Scott wrote:
Evgeniy wrote:
The program Autoruns many tabs , prompt the name of a tab or section where you want to stay in the running process ?

A program like that could put entries in several parts of the system especially including but not limited to those covered by the Logon, Services and Drivers tabs. The "Everything" tab covers all entries.

Quote:
Use the hardware button F11 to return to the factory settings?

That would reformat the drive and reinstall the OS as well as all of the drivers and applications that came with the system. The OS would be pre-activated as well (no further activation necessary). Just be sure to back up any data before using that option. Scott.

Скотт, спасибо Вам огромное! Буду делать. Евгений.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:46 am 

Скотт, добрый день. Autoruns показал, что эта программа находится: в автозапуске; а также блокирует два сетевых адаптера: проводной и беспроводной. Когда я отключал их пропадало соединение с сетью. Теперь приходится переустанавливать Windows на тех компьютерах, где утеряны пароли.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Evgeniy wrote:
Scott, good afternoon. Autoruns shows that this program is: startup, and also blocks the two network adapters: wired and wireless. When I cut them vanished network connection. Now I have to reinstall Windows on the computers where the lost passwords.

If you can't uninstall the Internet Censor program and disabling it via Autoruns dioesn't work then I would recommend using the F11 factory restore option. That will reformat the partition and reinstall the original software as provided by Lenovo, which will not include the Internet Censor. Scott.

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS