Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS

Post subject: windows update is slow
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 pm 

why is windows updates take so long I never ran into this before. So what is going on and how do I fix it. I have the T420 lenovo laptop with windows 7 pro 64bit.

what the heck is Microsoft pulling now.

Post subject: Re: windows update is slow
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortunately there are many problems with Windows Update, both on the Windows side as well as on the Microsoft side. If the problem is on the Windows side you can try some of the fixes here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/ ... sues/en-us

Let me know if anything helps, Scott.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:40 am 

Scott wrote:
Unfortunately there are many problems with Windows Update, both on the Windows side as well as on the Microsoft side. If the problem is on the Windows side you can try some of the fixes here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/ ... sues/en-us

Let me know if anything helps, Scott.

Still nothing speed up the windows updates it before it only took a few minutes now it takes for hours and still not updating.

i also notices that there been a few updates that have fail could that be what causing the windows updates being slow and hanging. I see there are lots of people having this issue since this month updates. Is it the user end or Microsoft have their heads up their butts like they always do. just a note WINDOWS 10 IS A BAD BAD BAD VIRUS JUST ONE BIG VIRUS. Microsoft needs to pull their heads out of their butts or bill gates butts and stop smoking dope. seems to me that windows 10 has been written by a 2 year olds. what is wrong with letting the users pick when to download and install the windows updates what is wrong letting people pick if they want windows 10 or not. there is nothing wrong with windows 7 pro and there is nothing wrong with windows vista and windows xp.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:17 am 

wow i got it fix. I remove the fail updates manually and now it working like it did before the windows updates. now I got the new updates download and install.

what a pain in the butt tho.

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS