Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS

Post subject: windows 10 safe mode
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:19 pm 

What the hack happen to the F8 to boot into safe mode. Is Safe mode gone from windows 10 what the heck.

That is stupid how they took out windows 10 safe mode what if you need to boot into safe mode for some reason or need to install a driver in safe mode or run a anti-virus software to remove a virus. you can no longer boot into safe mode in windows 10 by pressing the F8 key like you can do from windows 95 up to windows 8.1. this is so mess up is the people at Microsoft on drugs and high and drunk. dang.

Scott I can see why you hate windows 10 and this is another reason i hate windows 10 and the stupid pin code that you have to enter and you also have to setup a stupid Microsoft account. I'm Am starting to hate windows 7 pro as well. Just that it does eat up hard drive space by leaving lots of temp files and windows 7 should be able to clean up those files but Microsoft won't let do it like windows 10 can. What is Microsoft stupid and bunch of morons that went to moron school. I am getting really upset with Microsoft. I wish Scott that we could got Microsoft headquarters and slap those people up side the head and back of the head. I wish they would just work on windows 7 and get rid of windows 10 just to many bugs and also still have that rebooting still after new updates dang. people that I go and repair there windows 10 computer are piss off at me and it is Microsoft fault. I tell them I do to hate windows 10 and this what I tell them go and buy a mac computer or a Lenovo thinkpad with Linux preinstall. and then run windows 10 in virtual mode if they need to run any windows software. Windows 10 is trash in my book I think they need to do a whole reboot of windows 10 and do it right and listen to people when they want something to add to windows 10 and also listen to people when they have bugs in windows 10 and fix them right away. I use to do a little programming back in the day of basic and C++ in the 90's. Those were the good old days of just windows 3.11 and ms-dos. and were computers were real computers.

I am sorry but I have to let out my anger out about windows 10.
thanks for listening everyone.
have a good day.

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Windows OS