[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Scott Mueller's Upgrading and Repairing PCs Forum • View topic - Scott What Happened To Being A Guest On Computer America?
Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Desktop PC Hardware

Post subject: Scott What Happened To Being A Guest On Computer America?
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 pm 

Scott,

I was unsure of where to post this topic so I posted it here. What happened to you being a guest of Carey Holzman's on Computer America? I miss listening to what you had to say on that show as you always brought a wealth of knowledge to the program and I do miss your monthly visits on the show. I noticed Carey also has a technology podcast known as Tech-Vets. Does he plan to have you on anytime soon?

Post subject: Re: Scott What Happened To Being A Guest On Computer America
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortunately last year. That's too bad because I really did enjoy being on the show with him! Carey and I have been in contact since then (we even finally got to meet up in person last summer), and I may be on the Tech-Vets show sometime in the future. Scott.

Post subject: Re: Scott What Happened To Being A Guest On Computer America
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm 

I don't even bother listening to CA since Carey left. I am looking forward to hearing Scott on the air again though.

Board index » Upgrading and Repairing Forum » Desktop PC Hardware